Frustrated with IT?
A computer health check takes the headache out of keeping your computer running at its maximum potential.
Just using your computer leaves a residue of redundant information which, over a period of time, will affect its speed and stability.
Every time you install / remove a piece of software, there is a risk that files are left over which are no longer required. Even just deleting files you don’t need will, over time, have a negative impact on computer performance.
If your computer exhibits poor performance, glitches, crashes, random reboots or popups, or if you just want to treat your computer to a spring clean, give us a call and arrange a computer health check today.
Our computer health check includes:
- Clean up redundant and temporary files. These account for the majority of clutter.
- Defragment the hard disk to speed up system and application load times.
- Update system firmware and hardware drivers.
- Update your anti-virus software and conduct firewall tests.
- Update your software with the latest patches and security fixes.
- Perform an complete anti-virus and malware scan.
- Dust removal and cleaning of the computers interior and exterior.
We can also diagnose hardware and software issues and provide advice and assistance with any other IT issues you may be experiencing. Give your PC or laptop a new lease of life and get it running like new.
Contact us for further information or to book a computer health check.