A successful IT deployment is dependent upon initial planning and design. By providing independent, unbiased computer consultancy advice we can help you make more effective use of your IT systems. From specification, sizing and purchase of equipment to system reviews and disaster recovery planning.
There is a vast array of hardware and software on the market and as your business grows, so do your IT requirements. Knowing which solutions to adopt can be both difficult and frustrating. Our consultancy service will help you develop, adapt, upgrade and use technology to better meet the needs of your business and customers.
Our Computer Consultancy Service covers all aspects of IT including the following:
- Infrastructure planning, development and roll-out.
- Back Up and Disaster Recovery Planning – Including workstation, server, storage and email.
- Network Security – From simple anti-virus to advanced unified threat management (UTM) devices.
- Network Structure – Design, installation, management and monitoring solutions.
- Distributed Workforce – Remote desktop and virtual private network (VPN).
- IT Support – Telephone helpdesk, remote, and on-site support services.
- Full System Review – Identify vulnerable areas within your current IT system.
- Server Support – Remote monitoring solutions and daily performance reports.
- IT Sales – Including software, hardware and peripherals.
If you feel that you are not getting the best out of your IT investment or your current provider then contact us to find out how we can help. Talk us through your issues and future plans and we will find the best solution for you and your business.